Sunday 22 February 2015

Reasons Why I Will Pose N*de Again- Precious John

The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Model of the Year, 2014 Precious John has said part of her portfolio as a model is to pose nude. She also says she has actually posed nude before aside the portfolio thing, and she will do it again if there’s a need for it. What she told Punch;
Alek Wek is an African model and she has nude pictures, Naomi Campbell has posed nude several times. I have posed nude before and it is part of my portfolio. My mum did not like it, but I had to explain to her that it was something I needed to do. After all, I am above 18 years old. My nude pictures are part of my portfolio. I am a model and a model is like a mannequin. I would pose nude again if there is need for me to.

No comments :

Post a Comment