Friday 27 February 2015

Osinbajo Storms Sango Ota Market, As People Rush To Welcome Him In Excitement

APC are actually leaving no stone unturned. Osinbajo was at Sango Ota market yesterday where market women and men rallied round him in excitement.
Now please don’t take this post personal, I love President Jonathan too, and do use his photos as well, whenever Abati posts them.  I do not support any party. I have both PDP and APC banners running on my blog. If I was an APC member, I would have told PDP to go with their money and vice versa. And the truth is, if President Jonathan wins again, that means God still wants him there, and if Gen. Buhari wins, that means God wants him back. God is the ultimate, so what are we talking about. Enjoy the rest of the photos after the cut.



No comments :

Post a Comment