Saturday 28 February 2015

Khloe Kardashian flashes her defined stomach muscles as she opens up about her 'fitness journey'

                                Where did they come from? Khloe Kardashian showed off some impressive abs with an Instagram selfie posted on Friday
Where did they come from? Khloe Kardashian showed off some impressive abs with an Instagram selfie posted on Friday

She's maintained a rigorous workout routine throughout most of the last year.
And Khloe Kardashian - who was the subject of weight jibes from sister Kim last year - showed off the fruits of her labour on Friday. 
In a classic bathroom selfie, the reality star can be seen pulling down her gym shorts to reveal some very defined stomach muscles.

The 30-year-old proudly captioned the shot: 'Hi baby abs!! I see you!!! I hope to meet your other ab friends soon (yes I'm talking to my muscles. I've never met most of them before)

'My fitness journey will be a life long journey. Fitness is not about being better than someone else... It's about being better than you used to be.' 
'I'm not where I want to be and who knows if I ever will be. But I am healthier than ever and due to my consistent workouts, I am slowly seeing results.' 

                        'I didn't realize how unhealthy I was': The 30-year-old KUWTK star shared a before and after comparison using a snap of herself from five years ago and wrote alongside it a long description of her fitness journey 
'I didn't realize how unhealthy I was': The 30-year-old KUWTK star shared a before and after comparison using a snap of herself from five years ago and wrote alongside it a long description of her fitness journey 

                        Looking back: Khloe reflected on how her lifestyle has improved since five years ago
Looking back: Khloe reflected on how her lifestyle has improved since five years ago

                        Important message: The TV personality gave some encouraging and inspirational words
Important message: The TV personality gave some encouraging and inspirational words
                    Role model: Khloe told her followers to work slow and steady on their fitness
Role model: Khloe told her followers to work slow and steady on their fitness

In another shot, the brunette beauty posted a side-by-side comparison of her from five years ago and explained to her fans a little more about why she decided to embark on her fitness journey.  

'Looking back at pictures of myself I didn't realize at the time how unhealthy my lifestyle actually was. People love to call me the fat one but as weird as it sounds I still don't think I would consider myself fat back then. 
'Definitely overweight and unhealthy, yes. About two years ago I decided to turn to fitness as a form of therapy and as a stress reliever. I started slow and eventually I started working out 4 to 5 days a week.'   

'We all have to start somewhere and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don't get discouraged and give up. Remember it is all about consistency. There are no quick fixes if you want long-term results.  

                               Wittling it down: On Tuesday Khloe showed off her waist-training belt - the same type that Kim and Kourtney have been promoting via social media
Wittling it down: On Tuesday Khloe showed off her waist-training belt - the same type that Kim and Kourtney have been promoting via social media

                              Still curvy: While her waistline is getting more defined, Khloe's rear remains voluptuous 
Still curvy: While her waistline is getting more defined, Khloe's rear remains voluptuous 
'Working out is a huge part of my life now. I genuinely enjoy sweating out my frustrations and living a healthier life. My workouts are not all about vanity. They are about clarity for my mind and soul.

'We all have different journeys in life, make sure your journey is for you and you alone. Remember in the end the turtle won the race. Slow and steady. dedication and tenacity.' 
In December during an episode of Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons, Kim made a stinging comment about the youngest Kardashian's size that might have stuck. 
'Khloe's ass is so big, you guys. It's so big. She's gotta like lose a couple LBs. It's huge!' the 34-year-old told her sister Kourtney and Scott Disick. 

No comments :

Post a Comment