Thursday 29 January 2015

Kanye West features daughter, North, in new video

Kanye featured his daughter North West, in his new video for 'Only One' featuring Paul McCartney. In the video, Kanye shows his gentler side as he takes a walk with North, then gazes loving into her eyes as he shields her from the rain. Watch the video after the cut and also find out what he told talk show host Ellen Degeneres about wanting more kids. Kanye he premiered his music video on the show. Continue...



What he said during his chat with Ellen...
On marriage and family changing him:
"I have someone to think about going home to: something not only to be brave for what I want to do for humanity, but also to be more protective of myself for my family."
On if he wants more kids:
“We’re trying,” he said.
How many more kids does he want?
“I just want whatever Kim wants.”
On his new album:
"We’re still trying to find the vibe. [There’s] this transition from what I felt when I did Yeezus to what I feel now and we’re just creating, so we haven’t found it yet.”

No comments :

Post a Comment