Saturday 24 January 2015

Joseph Mbu Replies APC, It Is Not Yet Time To Talk

Outgoing AIG Zone 7, Joseph Mbu while speaking with Journalists yesterday, January, 23, 2015 in Abuja, has acknowledged reading the statement APC Lagos addressed to him, but said it is definitely not the right time to reply them. According to him, he loves his job and he is never afraid of anyone while executing his job. He also says he will definitely reply APC at the right time. His words after the cut.
“I reserve my comment on the spurious allegation by the APC in Lagos state; I will not say APC in general.
“At the appropriate time, I will respond to this allegation.
“I am not going to Lagos to fight but I will not tolerate lawlessness,” he said.
It will be recalled that, APC Lagos has warned the AIG not to come to Lagos and carry out illegal duties they alleged he did in Rivers State, stating that Lagos won’t tolerate that.

No comments :

Post a Comment