Saturday 29 March 2014

Reader's Mail: 'I'm Deeply in Love with a Rich Guy who Doesn't Want Me'

 Hello Emanto. Good day, please I need advise from my fellow blog visitors..I'm in love with this guy like deeply in love with him but he told me that he can't have any future with me cos he met me thru his friend...I've tried to forget about him but I can't.. I really love this guy and he's the only guy I've ever fallen in love with.
And another thing is that he's very well to do, so he has so many hot girlfriends..so I don't think I have a chance. I just want my fellow blog visitors to tell me what to do to make him see me in a different way. Please Laila, post this and I beg to remain anonymous. Thanks

2 comments :

  1. My dear Get a less Richer Guy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abeg am very much available for you..hurry ASAP.

    ReplyDelete