Monday 24 February 2014

Uti Nwachukwu's Boo Saeon Gushes about Him in New Interview

              
First of all, allow me to dance to this: Uti is not gay, Uti is not gay. hahha. Not like I ever thought he was tho but am glad that story is officially untrue now.

Uti Nwachukwu is so in love with his boo, singer Saeon and it's no publicity stunt. She too is in love and in a new interview with Punch, here's what Saeon had to say when she was asked about her relationship with the one time Big Brother Africa winner and now TV show host :
I don’t like to put my personal business out there. I have known Uti for a while and he was in my only video. I met him prior to shooting the video because he helped me to bring some of the things I used in the video from England. We started talking, hanging out and then this. We are in love and he is a very honest person and also genuine. People would always say things about him which obviously are not true but that would not stop him from being him. He is God-fearing, very funny and of course, good-looking. This affair is no publicity stunt; even though I know Uti is a big brand and I am only an emerging brand.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 posted by Emanto Ngaloru  Feb 24, 2014.                         

No comments :

Post a Comment