Sunday 25 September 2016

Siasia Gives NFF Two Weeks Ultimatum To Pay His Salaries Or He Will SIT Inside Their Office Till He Gets PAID

Samson Siasia, Nigeria’s former under-23 coach, has given the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) a two-week ultimatum to settle its debt to him.

Siasia says the NFF owes him five months’ salary arrears from the start of April to August 2016.

The 49-year-old led the country to a bronze medal finish at the Rio Olympics. Barely five weeks after ending his two-year contract on a high, Siasia said his patience is fast running out.

“I have given them a two week ultimatum to pay me or I will sit inside the NFF office in Abuja until I get paid,” Siasia told BBC Sport.


“The national team is preparing for a World Cup qualifier and to be honest my unhealthy distractions are the last thing they need right now.

“I’ve made it clear in my letter that my assistants and I should be paid the backlog owed because it’s inhuman.

“As head of our families we sacrificed everything for the country but the NFF refused to pay us – it’s not only heartless but wicked,” he said.

No comments :

Post a Comment