Monday 12 September 2016

Balotelli scores TWICE on Nice debut to inspire comeback win over rivals... then says Liverpool move was 'the worst mistake of my life'

Mario Balotelli made an instant impact in the south of France with two goals on his Nice debut, before revealing his move to Liverpool is 'the greatest mistake of my life' post match. 'I had two coaches, Brendan Rodgers and Jurgen Klopp. As people they didn't make a good impression on me. I didn't get along with them.' The Italian provided the spark in an entertaining game, but it was Wylan Cyprien who fired home the winner for the hosts with three minutes to go. On what was a big night for Balotelli, he was involved early on as he narrowly failed to connect with a through-ball to Alassane Plea before then getting close to a near-post header, but he wasn't to be denied for long.

No comments :

Post a Comment