Saturday 17 September 2016

Bobby Brown "Pleased" Nick Has Been Found Responsible For Bobby Kristina's Death


Bobby Brown is "pleased" that Nick Gordon has been found "legally responsible" for the death of his daughter.

Bobbi Kristina Brown tragically passed away in July 2015, six months after she was found unresponsive in a bath tub and her father is glad to have some answers after a judge found her former fiancé legally responsible for her death.

He told People magazine in a statement: "I am pleased with the outcome
of today's court proceedings.

"All I ever wanted was answers relating to who and what caused my daughter's death. Today's judgment tells me it was Nick Gordon. Now I need to process all the emotions I have and lean on God to get me and my family through this."

The decision by the judge was made after Nick failed to show at two civil wrongful death hearings.

No comments :

Post a Comment