Sunday 5 June 2016

Woman is left with six STONE of excess skin after weight loss surgery

Queensland woman left with 6 STONE of excess skin after weight loss surgery 
Emma Lovell, 35, from Townsville, Queensland, shed an incredible 21 stone through gastric band surgery - but has been left with huge rolls of excess skin. And now 13 stone, she claims her confidence is lower than it has ever been. 'I have between 20kg and 40kg of excess skin and it makes me so self-conscious,' she said. 'I've trapped it in car doors before which is very painful, and can't even go for a run because it moves and pulls so much. Even though I'm technically a size 12/14, I'm wearing size 20 trousers just so my skin isn't hanging out.' Despite being 34 stone at her heaviest, Miss Lovell claims she ate a balanced diet, rarely gorged on junk or takeaways and got regular exercise by riding her bike. She was eventually diagnosed with an intolerance to carbohydrates - and firmly believes this was the cause of her extreme weight gain. 

No comments :

Post a Comment