Monday 13 June 2016

I Intend To Be The President One Day- Melaye

The senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye has said, he will be the president of Nigeria soon and nothing will stop that because he is very ambitious. Melaye stated this yesterday night on Channels TV’s Politics Today where he was a guest. He also spoke about the leadership of the senate and the major distraction facing it.

 “I will say that the leadership of the senate under Bukola Saraki has done brilliantly well but we would have done better, if not for what I call this planted distraction by people of inordinate ambition, capricious manifestation, and reaction formation by people who just do not want to accept defeat,” he said.

“Everyone is ambitious, I’m ambitious, I want to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. It shouldn’t be a crime. I will be!

When asked what year exactly he was targeting, he said: “When we get to that bridge, we will cross it.

No comments :

Post a Comment