Sunday 3 January 2016

I Didn’t Bleach My Skin But Here Is What Happened- Frederick Leonard

Nollywood actor, Frederick Leonard has said he never toned nor bleached his skin, but life only got better and he changed his moisturizer. According to Frederick, there comes a time in a man’s life that he has to hustle, and when things get better, he will relax and everything changes about him including his skin. i.e, he won’t need to stay longer in the sun like he used too. His exact words to Punch;
Is it true that you bleached your skin?
There will always be speculation. When you start out life as a young man and hustle like everyone, you are bound to have pimples, look skinny or scruffy. But when life gets better; you change your moisturiser and no longer have to stay too long under the sun, one is bound to look fresher than normal. That is when people speculate that you bleach. I did not bleach my skin and the only way to prove it is to show critics my childhood pictures. I think their speculations are as a result of their level of understanding and I forgive them. My mum is dark-skinned while my dad was fair in complexion.

No comments :

Post a Comment