Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lecturer who ballooned to 21st after gorging on ready meals and four LITRES of Coke a day sheds 9st - but says people no longer recognise him

                        coke

Daniel Sutton, 26, who lives in Bath, managed to shed eight and a half stone (right) in just seven months after a doctor made an offhand comment about his high BMI. A student diet of pizza, kebabs, full English breakfasts and addiction to fizzy drinks meant his weight ballooned to 21 stone (left). After a doctor commented on his weight he joined classes by British Military Fitness which involved intense cardio, endurance and strength training and changed his diet. He has now run a 10km assault course in under an

hour and a half for charity, and has even been pursued by a girl for the first time. Mr Sutton said: 'Losing the weight has also given me a completely new body and face, which I am still getting used to - but I love my new appearance.I couldn't walk the 500m from work to my car without breaking into a sweat before and now I walk up a 4km hill to work with ease. Some people don't recognise me any more - I've had to re-introduce myself to people I know.'

No comments :

Post a Comment