Monday 23 December 2013

SHOCKING: Nigerian Girl Goes N*K£D To Curse Her Ex Boyfriend Cos She Did 7 Abortions For Him .

                                                                 JOHN a plumber in Agege has this to say..... "I had a girlfriend for over five years and she did more than six abortions for me. I didn't think she could have any children in the future that is why I recently broke up with her. Abeg I didn't want to waste time when I eventually marry cos I'm the only boy in my family. I heard she got naked and was swearing for me in her compound. Please does it work? Can the swear catch me?"
The guy is scared and he wants to know if his ex-girlfriend's curse can affect him...
Do you blame the guy or the girl? ......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  posted by Emanto Ngaloru  Dec 23, 2013.

No comments :

Post a Comment