Saturday 29 April 2017

I Can Not Be Envious Of Tekno Because I Raised Him- Iyanya

Iyanya wants everyone saying negative things such as 'he is envious of Tekno's success' to have a rethink. While speaking to Saturday Beats when the question was thrown at him, Iyanya asked how he could be envious of a boy himself and former partner, Ubi Franklin raised through their platform. He said;

“I am so happy for Tekno and his success and I am not surprised. At a point, we were all together and this is a young guy that works very hard. He worked every night and when we woke up in the morning, he would still be working. So, I am not surprised that he has finally made it. I believe this is just the beginning and there are many more things to come his way. When he came to Triple MG, he sprayed his hair gold and anytime I wanted to call him, I referred to him as golden boy. I am very happy he is doing great things. How would I be envious of somebody that Ubi Franklin and I raised from our platform? We used our platform to promote him and I cannot be envious of him; there is no need for that. People would always try to say negative things but we are very fine.”

No comments :

Post a Comment