Tuesday 7 March 2017

Woman Has Five Boob-Jobs Because Of Husband But Ended Up Messing Herself Up

A woman has gone through 13 years of hell with £20,000 worth of boob jobs - all because her hubby told her she looked like a man. Janey Byrne has had five operations, four lots of implants with three different surgeons and all she's got to show for it is scarring and swelling, leaving her feeling too disgusted to look in the mirror.

Janey, 48, got her first boob job in 2004, after her husband Dave, also 48, joked that her 36AA boobs made her look like a man. But Janey has suffered a nightmare with her breasts going under the knife repeatedly as problems have arisen with them.

After being affected by the PIP scandal in 2012, her implants were replaced with something Janey claims left her breasts tight and painful, before she finally got a size she was happy with.

But when she noticed her boobs were wonky six months ago, she went back to her surgeon who suggested an uplift - and when she went under the knife last month, she discovered her implants had ruptured.

Now, Janey has been left with no implants and in agonising pain while her body recovers.

Janey, an office manager from Laughterton, Lincs, said: "When I was younger, I was a double A cup and had no boobs at all.

"I did struggle with it growing up - I felt very boyish, and lacked self-confidence.

"But I never really considered having a boob job, because I was scared at the thought of surgery.

"But one day, Dave was stood behind me in the mirror - he put his hands on my breasts, and said 'you look like a man!'

"I know Dave has always been a bit of a boob man, but it wasn't something he'd brought up before - I was shocked.

"I was absolutely gutted, I was so, so upset by it.

"It made me feel so unattractive and manly - if I wore a dress I felt like a man in drag.

"Dave even sold his BMW for £4000 to get the money for it."

Initially, Janey had no problems with her implants, which had taken her from a AA to a B cup - despite her reservations, she felt great and it boosted her confidence.

But when the PIP scandal broke out, she went to get her implants checked - and discovered they needed to be replaced.

She said: "I just wanted to get them replaced, but the surgeon said I'd need an uplift too - I didn't want that, because it meant scarring.

"In the end I had to go ahead with it, because the surgeon refused to do it without an uplift too - and that cost another £5000.

"But after the surgery, I just didn't feel right.

Janey, who is now back to a B cup, added: "Boob jobs have ruined my life, and I wish I'd never had it done to begin with.

"To Dave, saying I looked like a man might have been a throw away comment, which he says it doesn't remember, but it stuck with me and kick started 13 years of hell - it's been one drama after another.

"I don't blame Dave for any of this, I know he loves me and wants me to be happy.

"Without Dave's support I wouldn't have been able to have additional surgery to correct any of the issues, as he sorted all the loans - it's not his fault.

"He might've been a boob man before, but he's definitely not now - he's seen how awful big boobs can be with the sagging, and what I've been through after all the surgery.

"I never wanted mega huge boobs to begin with, it was Dave who pushed it - but now my boobs are just scarred, and I hate looking at myself - I wish I'd just stayed how I was.

"But if by sharing my story, I can put just one woman off of having a boob job, then it'll be worth it."



No comments :

Post a Comment