Friday 23 October 2015

There Would Have Been War If Fulani Herdsmen Had Killed Me- Falae

A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation of Nigeria, Chief Olu Falae, has said there would have been war if the Fulani herdsmen that kidnapped him on his farm in Ondo State had killed him. According to him, Yorubas would have fought back and it would have turned into an ethnical war. Hear him;
 “God has a way of doing His things. I know God just decided to spare my life. God really saved my life. They tortured me, stripped me naked and did a lot of things to me in their den. They attempted to kill me, but they did not succeed.
“I also thank God for making me to survive the ordeal, because if they had killed me there, many lives would have been lost too. It would have become an ethnic war between the Yoruba and the Fulani. So, I thank God that the matter did not get to that level.”

No comments :

Post a Comment