Wednesday 30 July 2014

Nnewi Motorcycle Parts Dealer Arrested With Drugs On His Way To China

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested a 39-year old motorcycle parts dealer, Ogbodo Chibuzor David for trying to smuggle 11.06kg of dried weeds that tested positive for cannabis to China.
The suspect who concealed the drugs in various food items was arrested following the discovery of cannabis inside his bags at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos when he was about to board a Qatar Airline flight.

The suspect who deals in motorcycle parts at Nnewi pleaded that he decided to smuggle drugs because someone duped him which made his business collapse.
“I gave a business partner the sum of 30,000 dollars to supply me goods and he disappeared. That brought my business to its knees and I have been struggling to take care of my wife and child since a year ago.
“I met many people for financial assistance but nobody was willing to help until I was wrongly advised. A friend told me to smuggle cannabis to China,” Ogbodo stated.

The NDLEA commander at the airport, Mr. Hamza Umar said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

1 comment :

  1. Al dis guys are jst rubishn ibo ppls name 4notn.al in d name of I wan get rich.dis man is liein,he hs made up hs mind 2do drug biz,not dat his biz is faln,bec dere are oda bizneses he can do apart 4rm smugln weeds.wiked generation of vipers

    ReplyDelete