Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ebola Is A Global Issue, Patrick Sawyer’s Wife Speaks

Ebola virus victim, Patrick Sawyer’s wife, Decontee has spoken after her husband died of the virus in Nigeria last week. She says it’s a battle the whole world should fight and only hopes and pray no other family will go through what she is presently going through.
Apparently, Mr Sawyer had lived about a decade in Minnesota with his wife and three children before moving back to Liberia in 2008. His wife who spoke in the US where she lives with their three daughters disclosed Mr Patrick is also a US citizen and it breaks her heart that their daughters would never get to meet him again.

“I don’t want all of this to be for nothing. I have three girls who will never get to know their father. People think Ebola is a problem on the other side of the world, but that is not entirely correct. It’s a global problem because Patrick could’ve easily come home with Ebola. Easy. Easy. It’s close, it’s at our front door. It knocked down my front door,” she said.

“I don’t want any more families going through what I’m going through. So I pray, and then I’m ready to fight,” she told KSTP.
                                                                   Patrick with one of his daughters

1 comment :

  1. Weep no more woman,God is ur comforta.Wiked ebola

    ReplyDelete