Wednesday 11 December 2013

Donjazzy speaks on why he is yet to be married in recent interview.

                                Don-Jazzy2                                          Here’s what Donjazzy had to say in a recent interview with YES magazine on why he is yet to get married.

When are we meeting Onome? When is Donjazzy getting married?


I believe in jinxing. I don’t want a situation where I will tell you people “oh! This is Onome and this is when I want to get married”. I have done that in the past, introducing my girlfriend, but people would just jinx it for us because they will just put their eyes on our thing and it might just spoil things. So much pressure. So, let me just bone all these…                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      posted by Emanto Ngaloru Nov 11, 2013.

No comments :

Post a Comment