Sunday 10 June 2018

Leave Me Alone, I Have Known Ubi Franklin Before He Met Lilian Esoro, T-Boss Says

T-Boss wants to be left alone to enjoy her friendship with Ubi Franklin. And she just made it clear she has known the music executive long before he met and married his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro -- 16 years precisely, she said. Recall recently, a follower told her to chill on hanging out with Ubi saying, at least she should let the man get divorced first. T-Boss replied asking him to mind his business. Now speaking to Sunday Scoops, she makes it all clear…

Her words; “I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so. I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend.

“I don’t follow blogs; I don’t follow gossips; so, I don’t know what was written online. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not. I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.”

No comments :

Post a Comment