Sunday 24 June 2018

Buhari Didnt Give Me N2m- Small Doctor

Nigerian singer, Small Doctor has denied receiving N2m 'thanks for coming money' from President Buhari. Some entertainers were invited during the ramadan to have dinner with the President and he was included, You will recall that Deji Adeyanju had said on twitter that some entertainers were invited to meet the President nd ere given N2m each. Speaking to Sunday Scoops however, Small Doctor said;

“I am not aware that the President gave anyone N2m. I was only invited to Aso Rock during the Ramadan period, which I honoured. Have you asked Sound Sultan or Kunle Afolayan and they said Buhari gave us N2m each. Well, I don’t know if they gave anyone but I didn’t collect such money.”

According to him, it was like a dream come true for him to dine with the number one citizen of Nigeria. He added, “I have always worked hard and my hard work is paying off. I felt humbled and privileged meeting Mr. President. Looking at where I used to be, there has been a major turnaround in my life. Do you remember I was once a bus conductor?”

No comments :

Post a Comment