Wednesday 21 December 2016

I Killed My Mother Because She Was Demanding For S3x- Nigerian Man

A 33-year-old man, Segun Ogunlusi has explained why he stabbed his 60-year-old mother, Abimbola Ogunlusi to death, claiming his mother was pestering him to have s3x with her.

Ogunlusi who was paraded at the Ogun State police command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Tuesday by the state police commissioner, Ahmed Iliyasu, alongside 23 other suspects who were held for alleged armed robbery, cultism, and kidnapping, confessed that he killed her because she was persistently asking him for s3x.

The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday 13th December, 2016 at Number 16, Oketunde Street, Molatori, Ogijo, Sagamu Local Government Area of the state.


While fielding questions from newsmen during the parade, the suspect said he was provoked by her mother’s alleged incesssant demand for s3x.

He said, “I killed my mother because she has been demanding s3x persistently from me .She said if I had s3x with her I would be free. On a particular Tuesday morning, when two of us were at home, she was in the kitchen, I walked up to her and stabbed her in the stomach and she died.

No comments :

Post a Comment