Sunday 13 March 2016

Nkiru Sylvanus Still Speaking On Marriage

Nkiru Sylvanus is still speaking on marriage. The actress was accosted by Saturday Beats who queried if she was married and in a man’s house and Nkiru denied being in anyone’s house or that she ever got married. She denied getting married to a powerful Northerner to become his 2nd wife like it was widely spread months back, and said she never got married to a movie producer secretly like many media houses wrote shortly after the alleged Northern marriage. Speaking on when to settle down, the actress said;

“I will settle down whenever it comes, it is a thing of the mind, so when you think your mind is ready to settle down, you will. For me, it could be now, it could be tomorrow, next year or next five years. For instance, male fans will always try to woo me, it’s part of living, but you have to have a polite way of saying no. If I say no, I mean no.”

No comments :

Post a Comment