Friday 20 March 2015

OMG....SeeThe Jamaican Artiste Who Had A Surgery Of Horns Implanted On His Head (Photos)

Really Indeed the world is coming to an end, and my people it seems it is coming so FAST. Lol. This Jamaican musician known as Furtyle Brain decided he wants to stand out and so consulted a Canadian surgeon who implanted horns on his head. It is real people no be say them use hair hold am ho. Lol
Hear what Furtyle, whose real names are Kenardo André Robinson said about the implants;
"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I revived because it was very painful," he said.
Continue below and see a picture of him before the implants.
On people thinking he is demonic, Furtyle said;
"There are some who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing," he said.
Furtyle before the implant

No comments :

Post a Comment