Wednesday 5 November 2014

Photos: How Criticized Human Barbie Was Almost Killed At Her Door Step

Ukrainian model, Valeria Lukyanova, 28, whom a lot of people call human Barbie because of her doll-like look has narrated how two men almost snuff life out of her while trying to get into her apartment four days ago.
 According to Valeria, she has been receiving hate threats for the past two years. Though she claims she never had surgeries to look like a Barbie, she admitted to have had a breast enlargement surgery in the past. Below is how she narrated her ordeal in the hands of the men she claims were clearly after her life and not to rob her.
'I came back home from a shop with bags and entered the door code when two men rushed from the dark and attacked me. They said nothing and did not try to rob me. It happened in a flash, they hit me on the head, several times on my jaw, then one of them began strangling me.

If it wasn't for my neighbour who suddenly appeared, I don't know what would have happened. They saw her and ran away. I feel a little better, but my jaw is still hurting badly.I have been on the strongest pain killer for four days, but still woke in the middle of the night from horrible pains,’ she said.

No comments :

Post a Comment