Sunday 8 October 2017

Emeka Ike Speaks On Mystery Lady, Reveals Ex-Wife Has Re-Married

We kinda like Emeka Ike though, lol. He is always feeling himself. So Emeka was spotted outside the country with a mystery lady and the photos went 'viral'. In a chat with Diamond Celebrities tho, Emeka cleared the air saying she is a friend and that was all he said. He also spoke about his ex-wife, saying he is yet to divorce her and she was the one that divorced him.

“She’s my friend, that’s all I can say. I’m matured enough to have a friend. The important thing now is that am happy, and yes she’s my friend. Emeka Ike’s case is always on fire. Can’t I live in peace? He laughed.”

If he has gotten over his ex-wife, he said;

She got a divorce illegally to marry another man, after she told her son, she’s going to get married and have kids from another man. I believe she’s married now though . That’s not my problem, I have begged her severally to come back and she refused. I haven’t divorced her though, but we are no more together.”

No comments :

Post a Comment