Sunday 25 June 2017

EID Mubarak To The Entire All Muslims

Emanto`s Blog takes this opportunity to wish all ourMuslim readers a joyous and blessed Eid al Fitr, filled with celebration, generosity, and gratitude to Allah, Most High. We should also remember, in our duas and with our charity, those who are in unfortunate situations and are not able to celebrate this wonderful occasion. May Allah accept from us all. EID MUBARAK!

                         


We should do what we are able to implement the other sunnahs of the Eid which can be found in the books of fiqh

Among them are:


-Taking a bath whether or not one is attending the Eid prayer and wearing one’s best clothes and best perfume.

-One should eat an odd number of dates before the Eid prayer and walk to the prayer, taking a longer route on the way there and returning by a different route.

-One should shake hands with one’s brethren, congratulate them on the Eid and ask that their actions be accepted by Allah.

-One should be especially generous to one’s family, display one’s happiness on the occasion and try to visit one’s relatives and friends.



Asslm, In truth, I can not quantify how much I have gained from you all in this Ramadan. Its quite impressive! No words could express my thanks. But Jakallah Khairan! May Allah forgive us, our Parents and make us dwellers of Aljannah.

On my part, for the series of msgs I forwarded to you some of which are awesome, funny or irrelevant, pls forgive me. This is just because I have you in my mind always. Note: You are always in my Prayers!

May Allah Spare our lives to see the end of Beautiful Month and yet another Ramadan.

May Allah respond to our supplications. Have blessed day.


#EidMubarak

No comments :

Post a Comment